VINAN LLC doing business as CompTechDirect (referred to as “us” or “we”) provides the https://comptechdirect.com site and various related services. This Return Policy applies to products purchased by you directly from the CompTechDirect website.
Please contact us at 1-323-457-5566 or email@example.com to determine the return policy for your purchase.
Defective products that are returnable to Us must be returned to Us within 30 days of the invoice, either for credit or exchange. All returns must meet the following requirements in order for the Standard Return Policy to apply.
Non-defective items may be returned to us (subject to manufacturer's return policy) to us within 30 days of invoice, either for credit or exchange. An automatic 15% restocking fee applies to all such returns. All shipping, packaging, handling and related charges are not refundable.
- All product returns require an authorization number. Contact us at 1-323-457-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase to receive an authorization number.
- All returned products must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, manuals, registration card(s) and software.
- The following are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Us.
- Any purportedly defective product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please refer to the Section, Damaged Shipments, below. Damaged Shipments are not considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product, which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Nonreturnable Products, Return to Manufacturer
Several manufacturers' policies and restrictions prevent us from accepting product returns, in which case you will need to contact the manufacturer directly regarding return or replacement of these brands under their respective guarantees and/or warranties. These products are covered by a Manufacturer Warranty, which can be obtained by contacting the respective manufacturer for assistance after purchase. Contact us at 1-323-457-5566 or email@example.com to determine whether your product must be returned directly to the Manufacturer.
Damaged or Late Shipments.
Please contact us if your order was not delivered on time, shows “delivered” when you track it, but you have not received it, or if it was damaged in shipping.
- Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged or have signs tampering on the box and notify us immediately.
- Please inspect your package before signing for the delivery.
- In the event you have signed for a shipment and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, you must note the damage on the carrier's delivery record in accordance with the carrier's policy, save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of damaged merchandise.
- Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.
- Concealed damage on a shipment must be reported within 7 days. If you do not notify us of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, the regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and your purchase(s) will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
Most of the products we sell are subject to a manufacturer's warranty. If you experience problems with your products, please contact the manufacturer and review its warranty. To obtain information regarding manufacturer's warranties, please, contact us at the following e-mail address, or call us: Contact us at 1-323-457-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.