Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms.
Description of Services.
We offer for purchase various consumer electronics products on this site (our “Services”).
The Site is intended for residents within the United States of America only, and, thus, solely governed by the rules, regulations, and laws of the United States of America. We do not intend to market, sell, or complete any transactions on this Site for any individuals outside of the United States of America, including, but not limited to, the European Economic Area.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Services and products available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You understand and agree that the Services and information available on this site are not intended to violate any laws and are not for sale where prohibited by law. You warrant that Services purchased are legal in your jurisdiction. We do not encourage or condone illegal activity. You understand and agree that our Services are not to be used for any illegal purposes.
Support. We provide email and phone support twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Please contact us at 1-323-457-5566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Data and Privacy.
Sale Terms, Payment of Fees.
By using the Site or submitting an order to you agree to be bound by these Sale Terms.
- Order Placement. You may place an order, which is an offer to purchase a product or products, through the Site.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any order for any reason.
- An order becomes binding upon our acceptance of the order.
- We are a reseller to end user business customers and do not accept orders from computer dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or others who intend to resell the goods offered by us. You hereby represent and warrant that you are not purchasing goods for export and/or resale, without our written consent. In the event of any export, You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to U.S. Commerce Department regulations and State Department restrictions governing export from the United States and, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any third party claim arising out of or related to any such export transaction.
- Prices, specifications and availability of goods and services are subject to change without notice. You will pay the price established by us for all goods ordered by You or using Your account. We are unable to issue price adjustments due to manufacturer price changes after date of original sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice and to cancel any order we are unable to fill where availability is constrained and an order is processed in error.
- Full payment shall be made upon acceptance of an Order and before delivery of the goods. In addition to the purchase price and any shipping costs, Customer will pay all applicable taxes, including but not limited to sales, use, value added, gross receipts, privilege, excise and personal property taxes as well as other similar taxes and/or charges, levied on or measured by the purchase price or sale of goods or arising from, furnished, or in connection with the use of the goods and any parts or maintenance supplied or the services rendered. If an order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card at the incorrect price or where the product is not available, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to promptly issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price or unavailable product.
- We offer a wide variety of shipping options and special deliveries. Our carriers include FedEx, United Parcel Service (UPS) and a number of ground carriers. Anticipated delivery dates are based upon vendor supplied information, are merely estimates, and are subject to correction or change.
- Software Licenses. All software is provided subject to any manufacturer’s license agreement(s) and/or end user agreement(s) that are provided with it. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, You will be bound by all such licenses and/or end user agreements.
- We shall not be liable for delivery delays, nor shall we be liable for any delay in performance due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of nature, acts of government, labor disputes, delays in transportation and delays in delivery or inability of suppliers to deliver.
You agree to pay all fees associated with Services or products purchased on our Site in in U.S. Dollars. For all charges for services or Services on this Site, we will bill your credit card. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information, including valid credit card information, your name, address and telephone number.
If, for any reason, your credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the service or Services, you agree that we may, at our option, require you to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to us.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses.
Third Party Sites and Information.
Our Services and products on this Site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Conduct on Site.
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the site. While using the Site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content – including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information – that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your use of the site and our Services without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
Intellectual Property Information.
Copyright (c) 2018 VINAN LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Neither we nor our affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See Section 8 below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact by email: email@example.com
Contact by mail:VINAN, LLC
ATTN: Designated DMCA Agent
5482 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 201
LOS ANGELES CA 90036
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
ALL SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY SERVICES LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES FOR GOODS AND SERVICES.
ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Content available through this site often represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, site user, or other person or entity not connected with VINAN LLC or its affiliates. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized VINAN LLC spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site or the Services. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Use of Site.
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services available on our site. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or through this site. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Security and Password.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
Services available on or through this site are subject to United States Export Controls. No Services from this site may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By purchasing Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of California, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of services and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County with respect to such matters.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices to you may be sent either to the email address supplied for your account or to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of services and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Except as explicitly noted on this site, the services available through this site are offered by VINAN LLC a California limited liability, located 5482 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 201, LOS ANGELES, CA 90036. If you are a California resident, you may have this same information emailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your email address and a request for this information. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users may be entitled to the following specific rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail email@example.com. You may also contact us by calling us at 1-323-457-5566 or by writing to:VINAN, LLC
5482 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 201
LOS ANGELES CA 90036